collection of various tools using ssh
the following tools are included
* ssh-ping: check if host is reachable using ssh_config
* ssh-version: shows version of the SSH server you are connecting to
* ssh-diff: diff a file over SSH
* ssh-facts: get some facts about the remote system
* ssh-hostkeys: prints server host keys in several formats
1.816 Dec 2022 03:15
Ssh-last: like last but for SSH sessions.
For newer FreeBSDs.
For Debian making the package build reproducible.
- Shrink header comments.
- Removed HashKnownHosts=no option.
Some Distros set several options as standard in /etc/ssh/ssh_config.
Debian uses HashKnownHosts=yes by default.
so entries in /.ssh/known_hosts get mixed with hashed and unhashed entries.
Removing this option, so ssh's default gets used.
1.701 Nov 2021 03:15
ssh-force-password: Enforces password authentication.
- Option (-C) to connect/reconnect as soon as the host responds.
- Exit Codes.
- 1: More than 1 request lost.
- 2: All requests lost.
- Environment Variable.
- SSH_PING_NO_COLORS: if set, no colors are shown (like -n).
1.624 Jan 2020 17:40